10 nights AU$3,729pp* based on twin share
Trip Dates: 21-31 August 2021
Tour Leader: Vicki & Martin Donoghue
Ground Liaison: Claire Martin
Example Itinerary Includes:
- Return Queenstown airport transfers
- 10 nights accommodation at Crowne Plaza hotel including breakfast
- 5 days’ lift passes – Coronet Peak & Remarkables
- 3 days’ lift passes – Cardrona & Treble Cone
- All mountain transport to/from Queenstown
- Group dinner
Ground Liaison: Claire Martin (subject to minimum numbers) – this will include the use of a van to shuttle guests around to off-slope activities
Single Supplement: AU$1,520.00pp*
Senior Discount: AU$230.00pp*
Ask an Active Travel Expert about airfares, insurance, multi-share and single supplement options.
* Terms & Conditions to be confirmed
Terms & Conditions
- Book Before 30 April 2021
- Earlybird Pricing
- Minimum numbers required (NZ tour leader: 10 pax ex NZ/AU tour leader: 10 pax ex AU/group liaison: 12 pax).
- Travel Bubble AU/NZ required to be open for AU passengers. Special Covid terms apply for cancellation due to borders closing. See travel proposal for more details.
- Set departure 21-31 August 2021.
- Inclusions as stated above.
- Airfares are additional and can be added.
- Rental, lessons and activities not listed are additional and can be added if requested.
- Space is limited.
- Travel Insurance is additional and recommended.
Tour Leaders & Ground Liaison
Your Tour Leaders: Vicki & Martin Donoghue (subject to minimum numbers)
Located in Wanaka, we are enjoying the dream which means we only travel 45 minutes to get to our favourite local ski field and is ideal for exploring other south island fields each winter too. We have led and been on a number of ski trips and look forward to skiing with you in one of New Zealand’s iconic regions. We both especially like getting to know like-minded people for fun on and off the slopes. We do enjoy the social aspects of skiing too… a cool après drink after a fun day on the slopes, eating out, but also enjoy hosting potluck dinners where everyone can get to know each other in a relaxed environment.
Claire is travel&co’s Active Travel Expert Groups Coordinator and this year the Seniors’ Queenstown Ski Tour’s Ground Liaison go-to person. Building a full and comprehensive travel itinerary is key to all travel agents and for Claire, there’s no holiday too big and no location too remote. Claire’s in-depth career knowledge as an Active Travel Expert has allowed her to build client itineraries with the expertise of an insider! Claire has visited and skied Queenstown many times and knows its best-kept secrets and if it’s new to Queenstown then you can bet Claire has done the research on it! Ask her about the optional extras this trip offers.
We'll find you the best value deals in the most amazing destinations. Let your active travel journey start with us!