10 nights AU$3,729pp* based on twin share
Trip Dates: 21-31 August 2021
Book before 31 May 2021
Example Itinerary Includes:
- Return Queenstown airport transfers
- 10 nights accommodation at Crowne Plaza hotel including breakfast
- 5 days’ lift passes – Coronet Peak & Remarkables
- 3 days’ lift passes – Cardrona & Treble Cone
- All mountain transport to/from Queenstown
- Group dinner
AU Tour Leader: Steve Ward (subject to minimum numbers)
Ground Liaison: Claire Martin (subject to minimum numbers) – this will include the use of a van to shuttle guests around to off-slope activities
Single Supplement: AU$1,520.00pp*
Senior Discount: AU$230.00pp*
Ask an Active Travel Expert about airfares, insurance, multi share and single supplement options.
* Terms & Conditions to be confirmed
Terms & Conditions
- Book Before 30 April 2021
- Earlybird Pricing
- Minimum numbers required (NZ tour leader: 10 pax ex NZ/AU tour leader: 10 pax ex AU/group liaison: 12 pax).
- Travel Bubble AU/NZ required to be open for AU passengers. Special Covid terms apply for cancellation due to borders closing. See travel proposal for more details.
- Set departure 21-31 August 2021.
- Inclusions as stated above.
- Airfares are additional and can be added.
- Rental, lessons and activities not listed are additional and can be added if requested.
- Space is limited.
- Travel Insurance is additional and recommended.
Your Tour Leader: Steve Ward (subject to minimum numbers)
You’ve heard the saying – I liked it so much I bought it. Well, that’s almost the case with Steve. After taking part as a client on our escorted ski groups for five years, Steve returned in 2012 as a Seniors Tour Leader and continues to take ski/board group tours. Steve has been skiing in Australia and New Zealand for over 30 years now and is a bit of a regular at Perisher and Mt Hotham. He is totally enthusiastic about all things skiing. He loves his role as a group tour leader and meeting a whole new group of newfound friends. (Photo: Steve Ward).
We'll find you the best value deals in the most amazing destinations. Let your active travel journey start with us!