14 night packages starting from $4,355pp* | Land only | SOLD OUT
Trip Dates: 15 February – 15 March 2020
Tour Leaders: Steve Ward | Stephen & Linda Clews
- 1 night twin share accommodation in a Fairmont Room at Fairmont Vancouver Airport | Vancouver
- 7 nights Big White Resort
- 7 nights Sun Peaks Resort
- 7 nights SilverStar Mountain Resort
- 7 nights Sun Peaks Resort
- Up to 24 days skiing
- Transfers to/from accommodation
- Condominium upgrades available at Sun Peaks (Sun Peaks Grand Residences), Big White (Stonebridge Condominiums) and SilverStar (Snowbird Lodge).
Ask an Active Travel Expert about airfares, insurance, multi share and single supplement options and discounts for seniors 65+
*See Terms & Conditions
Your Tour Leader: Steve Ward
You’ve heard the saying – I liked it so much I bought it. Well, that’s almost the case with Steve. After taking part as a client on our escorted ski groups for five years, Steve returned in 2012 as a Seniors Tour Leader and continues to take ski/board group tours. Steve has been skiing in Australia and New Zealand for over 30 years now and is a bit of regular at Perisher and Mt Hotham. He is totally enthusiastic about all things skiing and particularly relishes returning each year to the magic of the powder, guaranteed ski days and non-stop fun in North America. Steve lives in Sydney, Australia and loves his new role and meeting a whole new group of new-found friends – along with all the friends made over the past years on these group trips. (Photo: Steve Ward)
Your Tour Leaders: Stephen and Linda Clews
Linda and Stephen’s association with the company began in 1996 when they first travelled as customers on a group dive tour. That sold them on group active travel so much that for the next 12 years they travelled with the company’s group dive trips. They learned on their travels just how much difference a good tour leader can make to the experience. In 2008 diving gave way to a reigniting of their passion for skiing and our group ski tours were the natural choice for Linda and Stephen. Linda and Stephen have skied extensively in British Columbia, Colorado and California and have been leading ski tours since 2013. This tour will be the seventh time that Linda and Stephen have skied Silver Star, Big White, and Sun Peaks so they definitely have the knowledge to help you make the most of the amazing skiing that these fields offer.
Terms and Conditions
- Escorted tour package price is based on per person twin share, in AUD, land only and for a selected travel period only.
- A $500pp deposit is required to confirm your place on the tour.
- Bookings must be made by 31 April 2019.
- Tour package is subject to change and availability and excludes airfares, insurance, meals (unless specified), other activities and all items of a personal nature.
- Events beyond our control such as currency fluctuations may result in price variations.
- Credit/debit card surcharge, single supplement and cancellation/change fees apply.
- travel&co reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the tour departure for any reason, including insufficient demand or force majeure.
- Tour leaders are subject to change.
- Senior Citizen discounts vary according to tour package option chosen (not available on all tours).
- Land arrangements are based on early bird specials and/or negotiated group rates.
- Specific bedding, features and amenities may vary.
- Ask for full terms and conditions at time of enquiry.
This group tour will show you the best of what Canada has to offer over three resorts. First off, Big White. Expect the best at Big White when it comes to groomed runs, powder bowls, beginner trails and alpine skiing. With an average of 7.5m of snow each year, the mountain caters for all levels with 118 runs spread across 2,765 acres of terrain.
With 6 metres of light powder snow each year Sun Peaks offers three mountains of legendary ski terrain explore long cruisers, glades, powder stashes and corduroy groomers. Ski all three peaks in the same day.
SilverStar offers a big mountain experience with a small-town feel. From long wide groomers to double black runs, beginner zones and terrain parks, SilverStar boasts the 3rd largest skiable acreage in British Columbia. This Canadian gem receives over 7 metres of light, dry powder snow each year.
We'll find you the best value deals in the most amazing destinations. Let your active travel journey start with us!