7 nights from $5,389pp* | Land only
Book By 31 July 2023
Trip Dates: 20 Feb – 01 Mar 2024
Tour Leaders: Malcolm and Rosie Dawson
- 10 nights at Snowflower Condos
- Epic Local Pass
- Private transfers to/from Salt Lake City Airport including grocery stop
Ask an Snow Travel Expert about airfares, insurance and single supplement options.
Book by 31 July 2023
Excludes: Airfares, insurance and meals.
*See Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- Prices are based on per person twin share, in AUD, land only and for selected travel periods only.
- Prices are correct at the time of release and are subject to availability and to change without notice.
- Credit/debit card surcharges, singles supplement and cancellation/change fees may apply. Events beyond our control such as currency ﬂuctuations and changes to the price of aviation fuel may result in price variations.
- A $500 pp deposit is required to conﬁrm your place on all tours.
- These are set date departures and will be escorted subject to a minimum of 10 people travelling. If less than 10, tour will still depart by may not be escorted.
- Bookings exclude airfares, insurance, meals (unless speciﬁed), gratuities, other activities and all items of a personal nature. Additional levies, government charges, and fees may apply that are beyond our control.
- Book by 31 July to confirm your place on the tour.
- travel&co reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the tour departure for any reason, including insufficient demand or force majeure.
- Tour leaders are subject to change.
- Senior Citizen discounts vary according to tour package option chosen (not available on all tours).
- Land arrangements are based on early bird specials or negotiated group rates.
- Accommodation: Subject to availability. Selected travel dates & blackouts & book by dates apply. Speciﬁc room types, bedding conﬁguration, features and amenities may vary.
- travel&co full terms and conditions apply.
I have now been on four group ski tours with travel&co – to Niseko in Japan, to the Dolomites in Italy and twice to Aspen/Snowmass in Colorado. I have enjoyed them all, so much so that I am now intending to go on another, to Park City in Utah.
The active travel team, led by Claire Martin, at Travel&Co are friendly and helpful and have made it easy for me to book the tours and flights to match. The accommodation has always been of a high standard. The tour leaders, of whom I know Lara Crowle and Malcolm & Rosie Dawson, are also friendly and helpful and a lot of fun. And I have always enjoyed the meeting, the getting to know, and the company of the other skiers who have been in my tour group. By my fourth group ski tour, I recognised a fair few of them.
I recommend a travel&co group ski tour. Oh, and these group tours are open to boarders too!
Keith – travel&co client
Last season, Malcolm and Rosie escorted a group to Aspen. Whether on trail or off, this duo’s passion for the snow is unrivaled. Malcolm and Rosie have a real affinity and passion for skiing having met at Mt Ruapehu 36 years ago while both working in the ski industry. They have traveled to Canada, USA, Japan and Europe on numerous ski holidays enjoying what different parts of the world offer in ski new experiences. Malcolm has worked in the outdoor recreational industry for 30 years, while Rosie has been in office administration and business management roles for a similar length of time. With many years skiing experience in New Zealand and the Northern Hemisphere, Malcolm and Rosie would love to share their passion of the outdoors with like minded ski and board enthusiasts. Malcolm and Rosie are looking forward to leading this group to Park City, Utah. Come and experience it with us!
Explore some of the leading ski, mountain biking, fishing and diving locations with all the planning taken care of. Let your active travel journey start with us!