14 Nights from $6,453pp* | Land only
Book by 31 July 2023
Trip Dates: 24 Feb – 09 March 2024
Tour Leaders: Claire Martin and Matt Thompson
- 7 nights at SilverStar
- 7 nights at Sun Peaks
- 12 days of skiing with lift passes
- Transfers to/from airport and inter-resort
- Gratuities not included, unless specified
Ask an Snow Travel Expert about airfares, insurance and single supplement options.
Book by 31 July 2023
Excludes: Airfares, insurance and meals.
*See Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- Prices are based on per person twin share, in AUD, land only and for selected travel periods only.
- Prices are correct at the time of release and are subject to availability and to change without notice.
- Credit/debit card surcharges, singles supplement and cancellation/change fees may apply. Events beyond our control such as currency ﬂuctuations and changes to the price of aviation fuel may result in price variations.
- A $500 pp deposit is required to conﬁrm your place on all tours.
- Ski Adventure Canada: These are set date departures and will be escorted subject to a minimum of 10 people travelling. If less than 10, tour will still depart by may not be escorted.
- Bookings exclude airfares, insurance, meals (unless speciﬁed), gratuities, other activities and all items of a personal nature. Additional levies, government charges, and fees may apply that are beyond our control.
- Book by 31 July to confirm your place on the tour
- travel&co reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the tour departure for any reason, including insufficient demand or force majeure.
- Tour leaders are subject to change.
- Senior Citizen discounts vary according to tour package option chosen (not available on all tours).
- Land arrangements are based on early bird specials or negotiated group rates.
- Accommodation: Subject to availability. Selected travel dates & blackouts & book by dates apply. Speciﬁc room types, bedding conﬁguration, features and amenities may vary.
- travel&co full terms and conditions apply.
This group tour will show you the best of what Canada has to offer over two resorts.
SilverStar offers a big mountain experience with a small-town feel. From long wide groomers to double black runs, beginner zones, and terrain parks, SilverStar boasts the 3rd largest skiable acreage in British Columbia. This Canadian gem receives over 7 metres of light, dry powder snow each year.
With six metres of light powder snow each year Sun Peaks offers three mountains of legendary ski terrain explore long cruisers, glades, powder stashes, and corduroy groomers. Ski all three peaks on the same day.
Your Tour Guides
Matt Thompson: Matt lives and breathes ski, snow, fitness and adventure. He gets skiers fit and ready to hit the slopes with SnowFIT and now he’s joining travel&co as a tour leader. He’s has has his level 1 ski and snowboard instructor cert, and has skied around the world including Sun Peaks, Whistler, Aspen, Panorama, Revelstoke, Kicking Horse, Lake Louise, Banff Sunshine, and Japan’s Hakuba and Niseko.
Claire: travel&co’s very own Claire will be joining you on this tour and she’s an expert on these two resorts, visiting and skiing a number of times, most recently earlier this year (2023) at Sun Peaks.
With these two escorting, you know it’s going to be an awesome group tour.
Explore some of the leading ski, mountain biking, fishing and diving locations with all the planning taken care of. Let your active travel journey start with us!