6 nights from $4,823pp* | Flights are additional
Where you’ll visit:
- Koh Yao
Click on the interactive trip map below to explore the route.
- Cycle past the 13th century Muang Sing ruins.
- Explore the back roads around Koh Yao for an exploration of tropical life and stunning beaches.
- Relax for the day in Koh Yao and kayak in the crystal clear waters or take a walk through the jungle.
- Return airport transfers
- 6 nights accommodation | 3 nights on board RV River Kwai and 3 nights at Paradise Koh Yao Resort
- 4 days biking | Includes: bike hire, helmet, snacks and water during rides
- Full board (apart from two dinners on the island)
- Kayaking and Snorkelling on Koh Yao
- Souvenir Grasshopper cycling jersey and water bottle
- Group leader and vehicle support
Excludes: Airfares, insurance, visas, drinks, tipping
Interactive Trip Map
For a detailed itinerary zoom in on the interactive map below
Terms and Conditions
- Price based on per person twin share, in AUD, land only and selected travel periods and blackout dates apply.
- Prices are correct at the time of release and are subject to availability and to change without notice.
- Allows for two changes of the following: departure date and/or tour. Applies to bookings made from March 11th to July 31st, 2020. Change requests must be submitted by phone or email minimum 60 – ys in advance. Please note: a minimum of 90 days’ notice applies to Bike & Boat tours. Any change in value above the original order will be charged, any value below will be forfeited. Offer does not apply to cancellations please ask when booking for details specific to your tour.
- Credit/debit card surcharges, singles supplement and cancellation/change fees may apply.
- Events beyond our control such as currency fluctuations may result in price variations.
- Priced based on travel dates 12 – 18 October 2020 | 09 – 15 November 2020 | 11 – 17 January 2021 | 22 – 28 February 2021 | 09 – 15 August 2021 | 11 – 17 October 2021 | 08 – 14 November 2021
- Prices exclude (unless specified) airfares, insurance (Note: some insurance companies may deem mountain biking an extreme sport), meals, other activities and all items of a personal nature. Additional levies, government charges, and fees may apply that are beyond our control.
- Accommodation. Subject to availability. Selected travel dates & blackouts & book by dates apply. Specific room types, bedding configuration, features and amenities may vary.
- Activities: Where specified are subject to availability and weather dependent. Age, weight and height restrictions may apply.
- Product is supplied by suppliers with their own terms and conditions.
- travel&co full terms and conditions apply.
We'll find you the best value deals in the most amazing destinations. Let your active travel journey start with us!