Nestled in BC’s legendary Selkirk Mountains, Whitewater is all about the snow.
- Funky, historic town, of Nelson
- Nelson, joint winners of the Best Ski Town in North America in the Powder Magazine Ski Town Throwdown
- Internationally acclaimed food at a reasonable price
- Warm Canadian hospitality from cordial locals
- Renowned for powder, bowls and glades
- Over 12m every season of light dry powder snow
|Top Elevation||2,398 Metres|
|Base Elevation||1,646 Metres|
|Vertical Drop||623 Metres|
|Skiable Terrain||1,184 Acres|
|Ski in / Ski out||No|
For the advanced skier, if Whitewater resort isn’t enough mountain for you, a Snowcat day will get you deep into 500 acres of backcountry terrain for a blissful Powder day.
This gives you:
- 185 runs
- The longest run is 3,000 vertical feet
- Average run length 1,300 vertical feet
- 10-12 is the average number of runs per day
- 24% are Double Black runs, 56% Black runs, and 20% Blue runs
- 30% of our runs are open, 40% are nicely spaced glades, and 30% is good tree skiing
Heliskiing offers unforgettable high country skiing and snowboarding experiences at down to earth prices.
A helicopter is the only way to get into inaccessible ranges offering over 79,000 acres of distinct terrain and snowpack characteristics. From rocky alpine bowls and cutes to open treeline skiing, it’s all possible.
Cross country Skiing, Downhill, alpine touring and Nordic skiing are all available or enthusiasts of these specialised sport.
We'll find you the best value deals in the most amazing destinations. Let your active travel journey start with us!