- The closest ski and snowboard area to Portland, Oregon (just 90 minutes)
- Largest night ski area in the nation.
- Terrain parks for all levels – 4 lit up after dark.
- Family-friendly terrain park – a place for all ages to improve their skills.
- Gladed trails for experts looking for a pulse-pounding experience
|Top Elevation||2,225 Metres|
|Base Elevation||1,378 Metres|
|Vertical Drop||846 Metres|
|Skiable Terrain||2,150 Acres|
|Ave Annual Snowfall||1,092 cms|
At Mt Hood Meadows there is more on offer than just world-class skiing and snowboarding with amazing adventures adding to your ski/board winter experience.
Mt. Hood Meadows is located 90 minutes out of Portland in the Mt. Hood National Forest you will fly into Portland Airport.
Ask our Active Travel Experts to assist you in prearranging transfers or a rental car for your stay.
Mt Hood Meadows has a variety of accommodation options to choose from.
Contact our Active Travel Experts for insider tips on where to stay and tailor-made ski/board experiences.
We'll find you the best value deals in the most amazing destinations. Let your active travel journey start with us!