You’ll find perfectly groomed cruisers & super long meandering trails for beginners, plenty of powder bowls for high alpine riding and powder laden forests for the more advanced. With plenty of non skiing activities, great food, a rich warm culture and renowned hospitality of the Japanese, Hakuba is a great place for your next ski holiday.
The town of Hakuba is nestled in the middle of a huge valley, towered over by huge rugged peaks, 10 ski resorts and spectacular alpine scenery.
- Comprising 10 different ski resorts
- Incredible variety of terrain – something for everyone
- Waist deep powder is pretty common here
- Plenty of non-skiing activities
- Rich warm culture and great Japanese hospitality
|Top Elevation||1,831 Metres|
|Lifts||138 lifts, 5 gondolas|
|Ave Annual Snowfall||1100 cms|
We'll find you the best value deals in the most amazing destinations. Let your active travel journey start with us!