Crested Butte is located in southwest Colorado, within the Gunnison National Forest and the Elk Mountain Range of the Colorado Rocky Mountains. The resort lies in the town of Mt. Crested Butte three miles from the town of Crested Butte, one of Colorado’s largest National Historic Districts originally settled in the 1880s as a mining supply camp. The Evolution Bike Park is located within the ski area boundary on Crested Butte Mountain Resort.
- Ride 750+ Miles of Singletrack Without Riding the Same Trail Twice
- The town boasts one of Colorado’s largest National Historic Districts!
- 2016 Hosts to the Big Mountain Enduro World Series Finals presented by Yeti Cycles
- Wildflower Capital of Colorado
Getting to Crested Butte
Crested Butte Mountain is located in Southwest Colorado, USA, within the Gunnison National Forest.
- Fly into Gunnison Airport and we can arrange a shuttle to the resort – approximately 45 minutes
- Fly into Montrose Airport and we can arrange a shuttle to the resort – approximately 2 hours
|Top Elevation||3,707 Metres|
|Village Elevation||2,856 Metres|
|Down Hill (DH) Trails||25|
|MTB Terrain Beginner||22%|
|MTB Terrain Intermediate||35%|
|MTB Terrain Advanced||35%|
|MTB Terrain Expert||2%|
|Alpine Hiking Trails||4|