14 Nights from $5,315pp* | Land only
Book by: 31 July 2018
Trip Dates: 2 February -16 February 2019
Tour Leaders: Martin & Vicki Donoghue
- 7 nights twin share accommodation (hotel room) at Mammoth Mountain
- 7 nights twin share accommodation (hotel room) at Heavenly Village
- Up to 12 days skiing
- All transfers
- Group dinner
Ask an Active Travel Expert about airfares, insurance, multi share and single supplement options and discounts for seniors 65+.
*See Terms & Conditions
Your Tour Leaders : Vicki and Martin Donoghue
Living in Wanaka, Martin and Vicki live the snow dream – which means they only travel 45 minutes to get to their favourite local (NZ) ski field. Plus it’s the ideal location for exploring other south island fields each winter too. Together Martin and Vicki have led and been on a number of ski trips and are looking forward to returning to North America where the skiing is superb. With an enthusiasm for getting to know like-minded people and for fun on and off the slopes, this Group Tour Duo also enjoy the social aspects of skiing too… a cool après drink after a fun day on the slopes, eating out, and also enjoy hosting potluck dinners where everyone can get to know each other in a relaxed environment.
Terms and Conditions
- Escorted tour package price is based on per person twin share, in AUD, land only and for a selected travel period only.
- A $500pp deposit is required to confirm your place on the tour. Bookings must be made by 31 July 2018.
- Tour package is subject to change and availability and excludes airfares, insurance, meals (unless specified), other activities and all items of a personal nature.
- Events beyond our control such as currency fluctuations may result in price variations.
- Credit/debit card surcharge, single supplement and cancellation/change fees apply.
- travel&co reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the tour departure for any reason, including insufficient demand or force majeure.
- Tour leaders are subject to change.
- Senior Citizen discounts vary according to tour package option chosen (not available on all tours).
- Land arrangements are based on early bird specials and/or negotiated group rates.
- Specific bedding, features and amenities may vary.
- Ask for full terms and conditions at time of enquiry.
On this group tour you will shred the massive slopes at Mammoth and Lake Tahoe. Located on the shore of Lake Tahoe with spectacular views enjoy Heavenly with impressive wide open terrain and tree skiing with 28 lifts over 97 runs and set above the Mammoth Lakes with impressive snowfall and one of the longest ski seasons in North America. Explore the wide open groomers, massive alpine bowls and tight chutes at Mammoth with 28 lifts, 150 runs and 7 terrain parks, and a peak elevation of 3,369 meters.
Explore some of the leading ski, mountain biking, fishing and diving locations with all the planning taken care of. Let your active travel journey start with us!