15 nights from $4,599* | Land only
Book by: Extended to 31 August 2018
Trip Dates: 26 January -10 February 2019
Tour Leaders: Shane & Lara Crowle
- 1 night twin share accommodation in a King room at Wyndham Garden Calgary on arrival
- 4 nights twin share accommodation in a Studio room at Lizard Creek Lodge | Fernie Alpine Resort
- 4 nights twin share accommodation in a Studio room at Upper Village 2 | Panorama Mountain Resort
- 4 nights twin share accommodation in a Studio room at Sutton Place | Revelstoke Mountain Resort
- 2 nights twin share accommodation in a One Bedroom at Palliser Lodge | Kicking Horse Mountain Resort
- Up to 12 days skiing
- All transfers
Add on option: 1 day CAT or Heli skiing in Revelstoke
Ask an Active Travel Expert about airfares, insurance, multi share and single supplement options and discounts for seniors 65+.
*See Terms & Conditions
Photo Credit: Tourism Revelstoke
Your Tour Leaders: Shane and Lara Crowle
Skiing and travel have played a big part in the lives of Shane and Lara over the years. They belong to Iwikau ski club at Ruapehu and have skied in Canada and Europe, including a ski safari in the Dolomites. Back at home in New Zealand, they run their own business in Real Estate and Property Management and have done this for over 16 years. Now their children are older there is more time to pursue their passions and employ their skills in other areas. Both Shane and Lara are really looking forward to meeting everyone and leading this Group ski/board Tour to experience some of the amazing resorts along the Powder Highway.
Terms and Conditions
- Escorted tour package price is based on per person twin share, in AUD, land only and for a selected travel period only.
- A $500pp deposit is required to confirm your place on the tour. Bookings must be made by 31 July 2018.
- Tour package is subject to change and availability and excludes airfares, insurance, meals (unless specified), other activities and all items of a personal nature.
- Events beyond our control such as currency fluctuations may result in price variations.
- Credit/debit card surcharge, single supplement and cancellation/change fees apply.
- travel&co reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the tour departure for any reason, including insufficient demand or force majeure.
- Tour leaders are subject to change.
- Senior Citizen discounts vary according to tour package option chosen (not available on all tours).
- Land arrangements are based on early bird specials and/or negotiated group rates.
- Specific bedding, features and amenities may vary.
- Ask for full terms and conditions at time of enquiry.
On this group tour you will discover breath-taking scenery, and Canadian charm along the powder highway. Discover mountains of snow at Fernie, with 11 metres of annual snow covering five alpine bowls. Choose your level of adventure, whether you prefer steep and fast slopes or smooth and gentle.
Next on the group tour is Panorama, Boasting nearly 3000 acres of ski terrain, the convenient village layout at Panorama Mountain Resort means you can simply walk out your door, ski to the lifts and reach the summit in minutes. Enjoy wide open cruisers; powder filled tree lines and bowls with beginner trails and terrain well suited to intermediates.
Nestled in the Selkirk/Monashee mountain range, the mountain is also home to the longest vertical descent in North America. On this leg of the tour explore the winter playground of, vast alpine bowls, world famous tree skiing, over 65 runs and Heli and cat skiing that are all easily accessed from the resort village.
The last stop is Kicking Horse, attracting rave reviews after just ten seasons for its awesome vertical, deep powder and spectacular terrain. With an express gondola accessing most of the 4100 ft (1260m) vertical, you’re bound to ski and ride an impressive feast of vertical comparable to only that of heli-skiing. The on mountain village is growing steadily and the all-round experience keeps getting better year after year.
Explore some of the leading ski, mountain biking, fishing and diving locations with all the planning taken care of. Let your active travel journey start with us!